Adrien Legrand – 23 – Driving License
Addicted since my childhood to the technology and making things, I decided to join a French leading Engineering School. ENSAM ParisTech (Ecole Nationale Supérieure d’Arts et Métiers (Arts et Métiers Paristech) allowed me to acquire Mechanical, Energetic and Industrial skills. In order to reinforce my career objectives -which are to work in Embedded Systems area- I complement this training by studying a dual degree at the Universidad Nacional de Colombia (Sede Bogotá) specializing in Mechatronics. Thereby, I also acquired IT, Electronic, Automation and Robotics skills.
2017 to Present : Mechatronic Department, Universidad Nacional de Colombia, Bogotá
- Dual degree specializing in mechatronic.
2015 to Present : ENSAM ParisTech (Ecole Nationale Supérieure d’Arts et Métiers), France
- Mechanic, Industrial and Energetic Engineering French leading school.
- Participated in Shell Eco Marathon: designed a 3-Phase BLDC Inverter.
2013 to 2015 : Preparatory Class PTSI-PT, Lycée Chevrollier, Angers, France
- Designed a testing bed for hydraulic cylinders in partnership with the company Anjou-Hydraulique.
- Designed a camera stabilizing gimbal.
2010 to 2013 : Scientific Baccalaureate – Engineering Option, Lycée La Baronnerie, Angers, France
- Participated in Engineering Olympiads : designed a drone in partnership with Dassault Systèmes.
- Participated in the competition « Course en Cours » : designed an electric scale car, partnership with 15 companies for an amount of 2000€.
December 2017 to Present: Participatedin Agrobot CERES Project, Bogotá, Colombia
- Designed a motion control system for an agriculture of precision autonomous robot.
July 2016 to July 2017: President, Engineering Students Regional Office, Angers, France
- Informated, Respresented and Trained, associative Engineering students.
May 2016 – June 2017 : Vice-President, Students Association, ENSAM Angers, France
- Organized and managed projects daily.
April 2015 : Intern, SEIA, Angers, France
- Designed an IT system allowing to acquire and process in real time a video stream on Raspberry Pi, in order to guide a road markings truck.
2013 – Present : President and Founder, Association Innova’Sciences
- Design technological systems (drones, robots, …) and share content in order to train youth to robotic.
2013/ 2014 / 2016 : Farmingworker, Le Rouge Gorge SA
- Harvested melons.
- French : Native Language
- Spanish : Profesionnal Skills
- English : Professional Skills (TOEIC 945/990)
IT, Electronic : conceived a CNC milling machine.
Scale modelling: conceived drones.
Others: Leaded holiday camps, private lessons
IT: PHP, HTML, CSS, MySQL, Python, C, Java, VHDL, Linux, Raspberry Pi, Git, ROS
Electronic: Arduino, PCB Designing (Proteus, Eagle), Assembler, Microcontrolers (Microchip, ATMEL, Freescale)
CAD : SolidWorks, CATIA, Inventor